Make a Gift
Charitable contributions from individuals, corporations, foundations and organizations have supported the mission of MedStar Visiting Nurse Association's mission for more than 100 years. As a non-profit organization, MedStar VNA depends on generous donors to help us provide high quality healthcare, education, and wellness services in our communities. By making a tax-deductible gift to the MedStar VNA Philanthropy office, you will be supporting:
- The delivery of home healthcare services to patients with little or no insurance coverage.
- The purchase of medical supplies and prescription drugs for patients who cannot afford them otherwise.
- Continuing education for nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides. This will allow MedStar VNA to consistently enhance quality of care and services.
How to contribute
- Recognize your caregiver: Many patients receive such great care from MedStar VNA home health team members that they want to give back. Donate in Honor of Your Caregiver allows former patients and their loved ones to show their appreciation by supporting the organization in our effort to continue providing community service.
- Online donation: Make your donation by submitting this secure online donation form.
- Mail: Complete this Gift Commitment Form and mail it to the address below. Make your check or money order payable to: MedStar VNA.
Mail to: MedStar VNA
Attn: Lisa Zerr
7379 Washington Boulevard, Suite 102
Elkridge, MD 21075
- Email: If you give using a credit card, you may complete this Gift Commitment Formand email it to Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: To make a gift by phone using a credit card, call 877-931-3100 toll free (or 301-931-3100) and ask to speak to Carrie Koenig, Senior Director, Communications and Marketing.
Earning donor trust
MedStar VNA appreciates the trust donors place in the organization each time a gift is made. We have adopted the Donor Bill of Rights to ensure that your trust is well placed. We encourage you to know your rights and exercise them when working with any nonprofit organization.
In addition, we are pleased to share the MedStar VNA Philanthropy office's annual financial information. Use this link to request annual financial information.